Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Teacher Becomes the Student...

Greetings Apples,

I have spent so much of my summer reading teaching blogs and exploring ideas on Pinterest that I began to think I should document my own teaching experiences.

I'm in a unique position this year. Now that I have finished clearing my credential through BTSA, and I've gotten a few years of classroom experience under my belt, I am going back to graduate school to finish my Master's degree. So this school year, the teacher becomes the student... (My class thinks this is hilarious and wants me to bring in my homework so they can check that I am, in fact, completing my assignments.)

It's going to be a crazy, but rewarding year - stay tuned for many more adventures in education!

Miss H.

No comments:

Post a Comment