Monday, September 10, 2012

Devouring Books

Greetings Apples,

One of my goals this year is to be better about incorporating art projects into my monthly schedule. Not only does it give the kids a good "brain break" and creative outlet, but it also provides me with instant classroom decor!

I spent a lot of my Pinterest time this summer scouting out art project ideas. Below is a clever bookmark my kids and I made on Friday afternoon.


I ran templates of the different pieces (monster body, outer eye, inner eye) on various cardstock colors for the kids to choose from. As one student shouted enthusiastically, "That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!"

Miss H.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on Pinterest, too, and it made me wish I was in the classroom again. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete