Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tech Time

Greetings Apples,

I am blogging to you from sunny Palm Springs, California where the annual CUE Conference is taking place.  I am a huge technology fan, and I am thrilled to be attending my second technology conference where I can be a sponge and soak up ideas from technology leaders around the country.



I'll be here until Saturday, and I have a busy schedule to get in all of the sessions and workshops I am interested in.  Some of the classes I will be attending (or attempting to attend based on crowds):

  • Technology in the Common Core Classroom
  • Digital Tools for the ELA Common Core
  • Technology for Planning and Teaching CCSS
  • Write Here, Write Now: Developing Young Writers
  • Bringing Technology into Your Math Class
...as well as informational sessions (called CUE-Tips - cute, right?) on Moodle, Common Core Keyboarding, and Edmoto and the 21st Classroom.

I'll be trying to keep up with my blog each day to give you the best of what I am learning. If you're looking for any specific ideas, websites or tools, post me a comment  below, and I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Miss H.

No comments:

Post a Comment