Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Students Need Your Help!

Greetings Apples,

I was so inspired by the incredible educators at the CUE conference and what they are doing with technology in their classrooms, that I sat down the first night and wrote my first project proposal for DonorsChoose.org.

For those of you unfamiliar, DonorsChoose.org is "an online charity that makes it easy for anyone to help students in need.  Public school teachers from every corner of America post classroom project requests on our site, and you can give any amount to the project that most inspires you.  When a project reaches its funding goal, we ship the materials to the school.  You'll get photos of the project taking place, a letter from the teacher, and insight into how every dollar was spent.  Give over $50 and you'll also receive hand-written thank-yous from the students."

I am asking for donations of any size (even $1) to help my kids.  For the next week, any donation you make to my project will be doubled!  If you know anyone who is passionate about education, please pass this along.  Your donation will brighten my students' school year (and many new students' for many years to come!), and you'll get photos and thank yous from our class.

Here is my classroom request: Excited Explorers Seeking iPads

To have your donation matched dollar for dollar, enter the match code INSPIRE on the payment screen. This awesome match offer lasts through March 24, 2013.


My students and I greatly appreciate your support,

Miss H.

No comments:

Post a Comment